available for an interview at any time convenient to you.
2. If you desire an interview, I shall be most happy to call in
person, on any day and at any time you may appoint.
3. Should you entertain my application favorably, I would spare to
trouble acquit myself to your satisfaction.
4. If you feel that I am suited for the job that you have in mind,
please inform me of the time convenient for an interview. I hope to hear from you in the near future.
5. You will find enclosed a testimonial from the President of the
University who has kindly offered to provide you with any further details you may require.
6. I hope that you will give me an interview at some time
convenient to you.
7. If there is further information that you wish in the meantime,
please let me know. I can always be reached at the address given at the beginning of this letter.
8. I shall be able to call for an interview at your convenience and
shall be able to supply any necessary or examples of my previous work.
9. I am happy to refer you upon your request people who can tell
you of my work and my character.
10. I believe they may be found satisfactory. Concerning my
11. I am looking for a job. I graduate from Shanghai Commercial
College and my major is business management.
12. I would be very happy to work under your supervision if it is
possible. Thank you very much for your kind attention. Please send me an answer at your earliest convenience.
13. I believe that I can fulfill the requirements in your company.
I hope you will be able to place me somewhere.
14. Before my present employment, I worked for the Department Store
as a salesclerk in the electrical section.
15. I would like to make a change now because I feel that I can go
no further in my present job, I feel that my training should enable me to advance into a better and more responsible position, and it appears that this will not be forthcoming at my present position.
16. I am permitted to refer to Mr. Smith, Managing editor of the
17. I wish to assure you that, if successful, I would endeavor to
give you every satisfaction.
18. Thank you in advance for your consideration and
19. My duties included compiling reports for the chief engineer on
production in the various departments.
20. I am enclosing a brief resume as you requested. Please let me
know if you want an interview.
21. I am enclosing a personal data sheet which I think will
adequately show you my qualifications.
22. I would be pleased if you would grant me an interview at you
23. Trusting you will give my application kind consideration and
hoping to hear favorably from you at your convenience.
24. Thank you in advance for your concern and attention. Please let
me hear from you as soon as possible.
25. I hope to have the pleasure of your granting me an
26. I believe that you will consider this application favorably and
I wish to assure you that I should make every effort to be worthy of the confidence you may place in me.