1. Shall you need an experienced desk clerk for your hotel next summer?
2. Because I am very desirous of receiving actual experience in accounting during July and August, I am writing to inquire whether you will need the services of a young man with three years of educational training and some part-time experience. Perhaps I could fill in for one of your office staff during the vacation period.
3. Gentlemen: Attention of Personnel Manager
I am looking for a postion asassistant shipping clerk.
4. Perhaps there is a position in your organization for an young, experienced, and conscientious secretary stenographer.
5. I want a job. Not any job with any company, but a particular job with your company. Here are my reasons. Your organization is more than just a busienss house. It is an institution in the minds of the local public. It has a reputation for fair play and honesty with both employees and customers alike.
For the past four years, while specializing in accounting at colege, I have had a secret ambition to work for your organization in the accounting department. I graduate in June. As I write this letter, I do not know that there is an opening at persent, but here are my qualifications which prompt me to make application now.
6. As it is nearing the Christmas season, it occurs to me that you many need additional assistance in selling gifts in your shop. I have a whole week before Christmas, from December 18-24, when I might assist you. I could aslo work evenings from six oclock on, before December 18.
7. Gentlemen: Attention of PersonnelManager
Like many other young men, I